In a medium pot over medium-high heat, soften the onion in the oil. Add the tomatoes. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a small pot over medium-high heat, fry the shallots in the oil until golden brown. Quickly transfer to a bowl to stop the cooking. Add the parsley and vinegar. Set aside.
Polenta and vegetables:
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate
- Drizzle the polenta and vegetables with the oil andseason with salt and pepper
- Grill the polenta for 2 minutes on each side
- Grill the vegetables until tender
- Spread the tomato sauce on a large serving platter. Arrange the polenta and vegetables overtop. Drizzle with the shallot dressing
| NOTE | Tubes of polenta are made from pre-cooked
corn flour and can be found in most grocery stores.
Join the conversation