1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Remove the chilled dough from the refrigerator and divide the dough into equal pieces for
3 .Then use a rolling pin to flatten the dough into a round shape that is about 3 millimeters-thick,
about 6-7 inches.
4. Fill one side of the pastry with about 4 tablespoons of the beef filling mixture. Then fold the empty side of the pastry over the beef filling, forming a crescent shape (half-moon).
5.Then carefully flip the patty over and use a fork to crimp the edges or pastry crimper. Place the
patty onto the prepared baking sheet and repeat the process until all patties have been assembled
and placed onto the baking sheet with a little space in between each one.
6. Bake the beef patties for 25-30 minutes or until they achieve a light, golden brown colour. Allow the patties to cool down for 5 minutes.
7. Serve immediately. Enjoy!