- 1/2 washed Savoy Cabbage dried
- 3 white Anchovies
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 finely chopped Garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp Tabasco
- 2 tbsp Parmesan oil
- 4 tbsp shaved for garnish Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 125 ml Canola oil
- 1/2 cup Garlic croutons
Savoy Cabbage Caesar Salad
- In a mixing bowl place egg yolk and lemon juice together. Whisk for one minute.
- Start adding chopped anchovies, Worcestershire, Dijon, red wine vinegar and the rest of the ingredients together other.
- Slowly add canola oil until it’s emulsified.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and black pepper. Massage the cabbage in the dressing and garnish with croutons and Parmesan shavings.
- Mix all ingredients together in a Ziplock and marinate for a few hours.
- In an air- fryer place chicken and cook at 180 degrees for 10-14 minutes
Join the conversation