For the salad:
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss squash with oil. Sprinkle with cinnamon and pepper. Toss well to coat. Tip into prepared pan and spread out into a single layer. Roast for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl, toss together the kale, red onion, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
For the dressing:
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, maple syrup and Dijon. Set aside.
- When the squash is cooked, remove from oven and let sit in the pan for five minutes.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and toss to coat. Add squash and gently toss. Serve.
Join the conversation