2 hrs 50 min
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Prep 9 x 13 baking dish with foil and oil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, Dijon, bourbon orange zest, rosemary, pepper and pineapple juice.
- Place ham, cut side down, in the baking dish. Brush with approximately with 1/2 of the syrup mixture.
- Place pineapple rings onto ham, if need be keep in place with toothpicks.
- Place into oven, brushing with remaining syrup mixture every 30 minutes, until cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes, slice into size to fit sandwich bread.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cabbage, carrots, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, apple and mix well. Set aside.
- Add butter or mayo to both sides of the buns, set aside.
- On a clean surface, place the bottom of the bun, add 1 piece of the glazed ham, topped by coleslaw and top that with another piece of ham.
- Place fried egg on top and gently close the bun.
Join the conversation