- Combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette in a jar, cover with a lid and shake to emulsify, place in fridge until required.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for chicken and marinate for two hours or up to overnight. Remove chicken from fridge and allow to temper for one hour before cooking to allow even cooking.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- In an oven friendly frying pan or sauté pan on medium heat add 1 tbsp vegetable oil and pan sear chicken starting with skin side down until golden brown on both sides. When colour is achieved on both sides place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165F.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for salad except rice noodles and sev. Add 1-2 tbsp of vinaigrette and mix well.
- Arrange salad in the bowl like a bird’s nest and place chicken in the centre. Then along the outside of the bowl add rice noodles and sev. Top with more dressing if desired and serve.
Join the conversation