1 hr 25 min
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/3 cup red curry paste
- 3 (400ml) cans full-fat coconut milk
- 1 large red onion peeled and sliced into wedges
- 6 large carrots peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 12 tiger shrimp peeled and deveined
- Optional steamed rice
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine oil and curry paste.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add coconut milk, onion, carrots, peppers, green onions, rice vinegar, fish sauce and salt. Bring to a simmer; reduce to low. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally until vegetables are softened, about 1 hour. Add spinach and shrimp, stir to combine.
- Continue to cook until shrimp are pink and cooked through and spinach is wilted, about 5-6 minutes more.
- Serve over steamed rice, if desired.
Join the conversation