This filling salad will be your new favourite way to enjoy tofu!
Dr. Joey Shulman shared her recipe for Tofu Edamame Salad with grilled tofu and a ginger sesame dressing. If you want to give your tofu an extra level of crispiness, cook it in the air-fryer instead of putting it on the grill!
- Drain all the liquid from the tofu by squeezing it between paper towels. Cut tofu into bite size pieces.
- Heat a non stick pain to medium, add oil and brown tofu pieces on both sides. Set aside.
- Cook edamame in boiling water (do not overcook -cook until tender).
- Take all ingredients and add to a large bowl. Add dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!