There are so many fun toys out this holiday season. Here is my list of the hottest toys for the holiday season.
For Babies and Toddlers
- Dolls are dressed in trendy, removable outfits and shoes that allow kids to mix and match for added fun and imaginative play.
- Cry Babies Kiss Me cry real tears and makes realistic baby sounds.
- Give them their pacifier or feed them with their personalized baby bottle and they magically stop crying.
- When kids give their Cry Baby Little Kisses a sweet kiss on the cheek, she’ll stop crying and her cheeks will blush.
- Ages: 18 MOS+
- Akedo takes a retro gaming look and combines it with kids playing one-on-one battles with small ninja, wizards and warrior figures using skill, force, weapons and shields.
- Players’ skills, weapons and strategies increase as players move from common to rare and ultra-rare characters.
- The Arcade Attack Arena brings the world of Akedo to life that emulates an old-school arcade game.
- Ages: 5+
For Young Scientists:
- Kids can experience the ultimate scientific exploration with the Young Scientists Adventure Backpacks.
- Explore various themed activities including Space Adventures, Dinosaur Adventures, and Nature Adventures.
- This hands-on educational activity is sure to keep kids engaged and excited about the amazing things that exist in the world around them.
- Ages: 6+
- MSRP: $24.99
For 8-Year-Old Gamers
- Based on the original Digivice that started it all, this new device is back and equipped with tons of new features.
- Kids can now hatch, raise, feed, and train their digital monsters.
- Kids can connect any two Digivices in their collection with a friend’s for a victorious battle.
- Ages: 8+
- GameBud Talking Tom is the world’s first talking-animatronic streamer that live-connects to mobile games.
- Entering the homes of families everywhere, this physical streamer will bring never-before-seen, two-way interactions to kids’ favourite gameplay.
- The GameBud Talking Tom features a unique soundboard to puppet the gaming buddy, with countless two-way experiences to discover in-and-out of the game.
- Ages: 8+
- Kids swing into action with the Koosh Paddle Play Set!
- With two paddles for twice the fun, the Paddle Play Set works for individual or partner games.
- Kids can see how high they can bounce the Koosh ball on their own or try and bounce it back and forth with a friend for as long as they can.
- Ages: 6+
- Kids can build a racecar with thousands of combinations.
- A flexible track to configure the track any way they want.
- Car goes up to 18 MPH.
- Ages: 14 +
All of our product suggestions are independently researched and sourced by Cityline. However, if you purchase something through cityline.tv, we may earn commission. Thanks for visiting us!
Join the conversation