non stick pan
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside
- Bring olive oil a large nonstick pan up to 350F.
- Mix buttermilk, flour, cornstarch and egg together to make a batter.
- Season Panko with salt and pepper
- Working in smaller sets dredge shrimp through the batter then press into bread crumbs.
- Fry for a few minutes per side or until golden and cooked throughout.
- Remove let drain and coat with Sweet Spicy Chili sauce.
- Garnish with chives and sesame seeds.
Join the conversation