Nashville Hot Sauce
- In one bowl, mix together the milk, eggs, and hot sauce. In another bowl, mix together the flour and salt.
- Heat up the oil in your deep fryer, or in a cast iron skillet to 325F.
- Dredge the shrimp in the flour, then dip in the milk/egg mixture, and back into the flour again. Shake off the excess flour.
- Fry shrimp in small batches and set aside on paper towel until needed.
- In a bowl add the melted butter, cayenne, garlic powder, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and paprika. In a separate bowl mix, mayo, hot sauce and lemon.
- Drop your shrimp into the sauce to coat fully, spoon on your spicy mayo and top with Nashville hot shrimp and sliced pickles, enjoy!
Join the conversation