Excerpted from Kosher Style: Over 100 Jewish Recipes for the Modern Cook by Amy Rosen. Copyright © 2019 Amy Rosen. Published by Appetite by Random House®, a division of Penguin Random House Canada Limited. Reproduced by arrangement with the Publisher. All rights reserved.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scatter the carrots on the baking sheet so they’re evenly spaced and not crowding the pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Combine the honey and harissa in a small bowl, then drizzle over the carrots.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and slightly browned, shaking the baking sheet once or twice during cooking.
- When the carrots are done, transfer to a serving dish. Let cool slightly, then sprinkle with the green onions, pomegranate seeds and pistachios. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Join the conversation