Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Add sugar and water to a pot over medium high heat. Mix until sugar has dissolved and add rosemary.
- Allow the mixture to come to simmer for about 5 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Once cooled discard rosemary and store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to 3 weeks
- Top a cocktail shaker filled with ice add gin, grapefruit juice and rosemary simple syrup.
- Shake for 10 seconds and pour into a champagne flute.
- Top with sparkling wine and garnish with a grapefruit twist and a small sprig of rosemary. Enjoy!