- In a large mixing bowl add the soft cream cheese and 90% of the powdered sugar and mix to combine.
- Stir in whipped topping with a spatula. Fold in the blueberries and mix well.
- Place egg in a small bowl and whisk with a fork. Lay an egg roll wrapper on a clean work surface.
- Add 2 tbsp. of cheesecake mixture to the centre of the wrapper. Fold the bottom corner up and over the mixture.
- Use your finger to close the corner to the egg roll by rubbing egg onto the egg roll and pressing the corner to it. Rub more egg on the top of the corner.
- Fold the outer corners in and use the same gluing technique to seal them down. Roll the wrapper and seal the corner using the egg.
- Place egg rolls in the freezer for at least one hour to form.
- In a medium pot add the Canola oil into and fill about one to two inches for a shallow fry.
- Heat oil to about 350F.
- Place frozen egg rolls into hot oil and fry for about 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place on a plate covered in a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Top with remaining powdered sugar, cut into bites and serve warm, Enjoy!
Join the conversation