I went looking for eggnog and found one that had matcha and thought, it’s perfect for this season!
- In a double boiler, whisk matcha with eggnog until completely combined with no clumps.
- Add chopped white chocolate and mix until melted. Remove from heat and add bourbon, mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream and vanilla with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold whip cream with matcha mixture and place into ramekins or glasses.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before serving.
Join the conversation