- 4-6 pies 2/3 sizes use pies with thicker baked fillings like apple, peach, blueberry rather than something light like lemon or rhubarb
- Place same sized cakes on top of each other making sure the surface of each pie is as flat as possible.
- Use a dowel and measure and cut the height of the stacked pies. Dowel will likely only be needed for the base pie(s).
- Sink three or four dowels into the larger base pie(s) and top with cake board.Place smaller diameter pies on top of cake board.
- To finish, dust with icing sugar, add some flowers or wrap base of the pies with a decorative bow. Enjoy!
- Best assembled cold or room temperature. Do not assemble with warm pie.
Join the conversation