- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp tandoori masala
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup chickpeas sprouted
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup mango small dice
- 1/4 cup carrot shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup red seedless grapes halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley finely chopped
- 2 tsp dill finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sev (deep fried chickpeas) garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- If using a frying pan or grill pan to cook chicken, cube chicken in 1-inch pieces. If cooking on the barbecue, simply butterfly the chicken prior to marinating.
- Add tandoori masala to yogurt and marinate chicken overnight.
- Heat a grill pan on medium-high heat and brush with vegetable oil. Sear chicken on all sides and cook until done. If using the barbecue, preheat to medium-high and be sure to brush the grill with oil or non-stick spray prior to cooking chicken.
- To make vinaigrette, combine all ingredients except the oil in a blender, then slowly add oil to emulsify.
- Combine ingredients for the salad, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Join the conversation