- Place the chicken in a bowl, to it add soy sauce and the sesame oil, mix well by hand and crack the eggs on it and mix some more, set aside to marinate for at least half hour.
- Pour all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well, set aside until needed.
- Mix the starch in a big bowl.
- Preheat the vegetable oil to 360f for frying. Dredge the chicken in the flour mix and shake excess off well, gently fry the chicken in the hot oil until golden crisp and dry, set aside on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan or a wok if you own one, pour oil in it and once oil is smoking add the garlic, ginger, chili and green onions, stir well and add the sauce mix, cook until it is syrupy and dense, add the chicken and toss well and serve ASAP.
Join the conversation