Sour Cream Mixture
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat. In a mixing bowl combine shrimp, 2 tsp oil, 1 tsp lemon zest, 2 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp parsley, 2 tsp garlic, salt and pepper. Place shrimp on grill and cook for 1-2 minutes per side until shrimp are cooked through. Remove from grill and sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- Peel, de-seed and dice avocado, set aside.
- De-seed jalapeno, finely dice and add to avocado. Thinly slice radish.
- Add paprika to sour cream and mix well, set aside.
- To assemble add brown rice to a bowl and spread it out evenly. Then add the following items in sections: Shrimp, black beans, corn, avocado, radish and top with sour cream.
Join the conversation