- Combine everything in a small blender or food chopper.
- Pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a small jar and drizzle a little bit of canola oil over the top to make a barrier.
- Keep in the fridge. Use within 5 days. Alternately, freeze in zip-top bags in the freezer.
- When using the pesto, season generously with extra-virgin olive oil and freshly-grated Parmesan.
Linguine with Pesto Green Beans
- Boil a large pot of salted water.
- Add the green beans and cook until just tender-crisp.
- Plunge into ice water.
- Drain well then toss with pesto, extra-virgin olive oil and parmesan in a large bowl.
Join the conversation