- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce (use Tamari soy sauce for gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs about 1½ lbs/680 g
- 6 chicken drumsticks (about 1½ lbs/680 g)
- In a large bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients until well blended. Add chicken pieces and turn to coat all sides with marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet (line with parchment paper for easier cleanup). Drizzle extra marinade over each piece.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve hot.
Makes 6 servings
Join the conversation