- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1 large carrot chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley loosely packed
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil loosely packed
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped thyme loosely packed
- 5-6 medjool dates pits removed
- 5 sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 small cauliflower chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Half of fresh lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Add all the ingredients to a food processor or blender and give a blitz until finely ground.
- Form into 2 inch balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. If they are difficult to form and hold their shape, add another medjool date or two and blitz again, they provide the sticking action.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- The texture should be very tender so you can easily eat them with a fork.
- Enjoy right away with some zucchini pasta or regular pasta. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 5 days or freeze no-meatballs for up to 3 months.
Join the conversation