- Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Preheat a sauté pan and add oil, add the garlic and the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the capers and the olives, sauté for a few seconds.
- Squeeze the eggplants of all the water and add to the sauté pan, cook until soft.
- Add the tuna and break it up well.
- Add the tomatoes and the oregano and parsley, season to taste and add some pasta water to create a sauce.
- Strain the pasta and add to the sauce, toss well and serve
Join the conversation