Roasted Root Veggies
Spicy Tartar Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add parsnips, sweet potato and beets to prepared baking sheet; drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange in single layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Dip cod pieces into cornstarch, then into egg mixture and finally into chip crumbs, pressing to coat. Repeat for double coat, if desired.
- Remove roots from oven, flipping; add fish to pan. Return to oven and bake until fish is golden brown and roots are tender, about 15-20 minutes more. Broil to brown fish further, if needed.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish and Sriracha; stir well.
- Serve fish with roasted roots, tartar sauce, fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
Join the conversation