- 1.5 lb cleaned and diced squid
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves sliced garlic
- 2 diced shallots
- 1/4 cup diced olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped capers
- 1/2 cup tomato pulp
- 1 tablespoon squid ink
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 pound cooked to the bite spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon to taste
- In a large sauté pan heat olive oil and sweat garlic, shallots, capers and olives.
- When you start to see colour, deglaze with white wine and tomato pulp.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add squid ink, squid and season with salt and pepper toss in pasta and mix well.
- Finish with butter, lemon and parsley.
- Plate and serve.
Join the conversation