For the turkey breast and gravy:
- Season the turkey breast with salt and pepper, oil and butter the breast massaging it with your hands, sprinkle a little sage and thyme and set aside.
- Preheat a skillet and add a little butter and oil, place the turkey right side down into the pan and sear to a light golden colour, turn it over and add the thyme, sage, celery, carrots, onions, garlic.
- Sweat for a few minutes then add the wine, evaporate the alcohol, and then add the chicken stock.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 325F for about 45 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165F.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool down completely, do not poke it.
- Remove the breast and wrap it in plastic wrap, place the pan on the stove and simmer, melt the starch in a little water and pour into the gravy making it as dense as you like, taste for correct seasoning and if needed add more chicken stock to achieve the amount you need.
For the mashed peas:
- Preheat a skillet and add the butter and oil, add the minced garlic, and sweat. Add the peas and cook until tender, add the starch mixed in a little water and simmer for a minute. Crush the peas with a fork, allow to cool completely.
For the mashed potatoes:
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, mash with your favourite tool to make the smooth, add the butter, green onions and a little cream, season to your liking and set aside.
For the roasted squash:
- Season the squash with salt, pepper, nutmeg, allspice, honey and finally butter. Cover with tin foil and bake at 350F until tender, remove from the heat and set aside to cool. Cut into logs about ½ inch in size and about 4 inches long, set aside.
For the crepes:
- Blend the flour with the eggs and the milk until smooth, season with salt and taste for correct seasoning.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet on medium heat, brush with soft butter to coat the bottom of the skillet and pour some batter in it just enough to coat the bottom of the skillet, make sure to cover the whole surface of the pan. Once the crepe is set flip it over and after a few seconds remove and place on a parchment paper to cool. Repeat until you have finished all the batter. The crepe should be very thin.