2 hrs 14 min
- Bring a large stockpot up to heat and sear meat in olive oil. Break it down into small pieces.
- Caramelize beef, onion, garlic, paprika and chilli pepper. Deglaze with beer. Add tomatoes, ketchup, mustard and beef stock.
- Simmer with the lid on for 2 hours.
- Season and let rest.
These hot dogs and buns make for the ideal trio!
- Steam, poach or grill the dogs.
- Steam the bun and place 2 pieces of American cheddar in a bun. Top with the dog and top with a beautiful serving of chilli.
Join the conversation