2 coast rolls
- Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add lobster, head first. Boil 7 to 8 minutes per pound, or 9 minutes for 1-1/4 lb lobster.
- Remove lobster from the pot and plunge into an ice bath to stop from over cooking.
- Remove the lobster meat from claws, tail, knuckle and legs cutting tail with knife or scissors. Coarsely chop meat and place in mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, lemon, salt, pepper & seafood seasoning and mix well together.
- On a hot grill top or in a frying pan, toast each side of the buttered buns
- Spoon lobster mixture into buns. Serve with side salad!
- Serve warm or refrigerate up to 2 days until ready to use.
Join the conversation