- Dust eggplant in flour and dredge in egg wash. Then coat in bread crumbs.
- Fry in olive oil until golden. Remove and let rest.
- Make a cut in your tortilla shell from the outside edge to the centre. Now think of your tortilla as 4 squads.
- The first section lay down 6 leaves of basil, next 1/2 fresh mozzarella. Then eggplant with tomato sauce, finally mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Fold all sections into one quarter. Starting with the basil over the fresh mozzarella.
- Pan fry on low heat for 3 minutes per side. Remove and dive in! Extra Tomato sauce on the side is a bonus.
Join the conversation