- Thinly sliced Roast Beef grilled cheese with 2 year old cheddar, horseradish and caramelized onions.
- In a small sauté pan gently heat beef with onions.
- Mix up mayonnaise with horseradish to make an aioli.
- Butter outside of bread and toast in a large non-stick pan. Spread aioli on the top side and cover with grated cheddar.
- Place a fair layer of beef on top of one side and close the sandwich up. Continue to toast until golden.
- Remove from heat and cut into party size pieces.
Join the conversation