- 12oz cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup diced mango fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 1/2 jalapeno de-seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- TT kosher salt
- TT or 1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- In a medium sauce pan, add all the ingredients. Stir to combine.
- When the cranberries burst, reduce to a simmer. Continue to simmer until most of the cranberries are popped and the sauce begins to thicken, for about 15-20 minutes.
- Store in a bowl and allow it to cool in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Join the conversation