- Peel & roughly chop the butternut squash and pumpkin.
- Toss in stainless steel bowl with olive oil, maple syrup and fresh thyme & sage. Add a pinch of salt and transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees until caramelized and cooked through, moving around occasionally.
- Slice baguette into pieces that are 1cm thick. Brush with butter, and top with a sprinkle of fresh herbs. Bake at 735 until golden brown and toasted.
- Toss hazelnuts with pumpkin spice, a pinch of salt, and a splash of EVOO. Roast at 375 for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- FOR ASSEMBLY: Top baguette toast with caramelized squash & pumpkin, sprinkle hazelnuts on top. Garnish with fresh sage leaf and shaved goat’s milk gouda.
Join the conversation