- Preheat your oven to 375F. Cover 8×8 brownie pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Start by making your flax eggs. In a small bowl mix 2 tbsp ground flaxseed with 5 tbsp water. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- In a large bowl add flax eggs, melted coconut oil and sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add your pumpkin puree and all your spices, then mix.
- Now add your flour, salt and baking powder. Start mixing very slowly so you don’t make a mess.
- Once the mix is ready, transfer it to an 8×8 brownie pan (that you previously covered with parchment paper).
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let completely cool down before you cut.
- Cut, serve and enjoy.
Join the conversation