1 hr 30 min
Tip: To butterfly shrimp, use a sharp knife to slice lengthwise down the topside of the shell and open up to expose the meat; remove the vein, leaving shell on.
- In bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, oregano, chili flakes, and pepper. Divide equally between two bowls. Add shrimp to one bowl and lamb to the other. Toss well to coat.
- Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for minimum 1 hour.
- In nonstick skillet over medium-high heat or on heated grill, cook shrimp flipping once until pink and cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- In another nonstick skillet over medium-high heat or on heated grill, cook lamb chops, flipping occasionally until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat reads 125F (for medium), about 8-10 minutes.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Join the conversation