1. Lay the chicken breast on a cutting board with the tenderloin side up. Fold open the tenderloin and using a small knife. Cut a pocket for the goat cheese. Stuff half a cup of goat cheese in each chicken breast and then fold over the tender to seal in the goat cheese.
2. Place the chicken breasts tenderloin side down into a casserole dish. This will help to seal in the goat cheese as it melts. Spoon the salsa over the chicken breasts followed by the strained tomatoes. Season with salt, pepper and place in a 350-degree pre heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
1. Place the sweet potato wedges in a large bowl and mix with the garlic, rosemary and grape seed oil. Then lay them out on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
2. Roast in a 425-degree pre heat oven until golden brown and cooked through. You will need to turn every 5 to 10 minutes for even cooking.
3. Serve the both the chicken and roasted sweet potatoes with the boiled broccoli.
Join the conversation