1 hr 40 min
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon
- 1 tbsp thyme chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts lightly pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 lb asparagus woody ends removed
- 1 sweet Vidalia onion peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 slices artisanal bread (optional)
- 200 g sliced Raclette cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- In bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, garlic, Dijon, thyme and sea salt. Add chicken; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Arrange asparagus, onion rounds (do not separate into rings) and bread on baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt. Rub to coat.
- Place chicken and onion onto greased grill over high heat; Close lid and grill, turning once and onion is softened and charred, about 12-16 minutes.
- Transfer chicken and onion to cutting board; let rest. Add asparagus to grill basket or carefully onto grill. Cook, rolling spears gently to ensure even cooking until charred but tender-crisp about 6-8 minutes.
- In non-stick skillet placed directly onto grill, melt cheese until bubbly. Grill bread until charred (if using).
- Meanwhile, plate asparagus and onion and top with chicken breasts. Top chicken with melted cheese and sprinkle parsley over top. Serve with grilled bread (if using).
Join the conversation