- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place chopped cauliflower into a large bowl and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with cayenne, paprika and sea salt
- Evenly spread cauliflower on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Be careful the cauliflower doesn’t burn
- For the salsa, in a small bowl combine all the ingredients and mix together. Set aside
- In a small food processor or blender combine the avocado sauce ingredients. Blend until creamy. Give a taste test, add more liquid as needed for a thinner consistency
- Once roasted cauliflower is done, you’re ready to assemble your tacos
- Spread a layer of avocado sauce on each tortilla. Followed by 4 to 4 cauliflower florets and topped with mango pepper salsa
- Drizzle a little more avocado sauce on top if you like. Enjoy!