1 hr 20 min
- Preheat oven to 400F
- On a clean cutting board, using a sharp knife, carefully make long slices in the sweet potato a few millimeters apart. Do not slice all the way through, and stop at the bottom. The potato should look like an accordion.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, nutmeg, sage and honey. Mix well.
- Season the sliced sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper, followed by the honey mixture . Make sure to completely cover while getting the honey mixture into the sliced grooves in each potato. Set aside the remaining honey mixture until after baking for final glazing.
- On a parchment paper lined baking tray place the potatoes into the oven cooking for approximately 1-1.5 hours. Potatoes will be ready when soft and fully cooked through.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and brush / drizzle with the remaining honey mixture and garnish with fresh parm cheese! Serve warm and enjoy!
Join the conversation